3.0 Mega Pixel High Definition IP Network Cameras
DigitalSi 3.0 Mega Pixel IP cameras have a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels.
This is 20x better image quality over analogue cameras where the DVRs maximum recording size is D1 704 x 576i. Employing the latest H.264 codec technology, 3.0 mega pixel (1536p) camera range can stream up to real time 30 frames per second.
These cameras come with progressive scan technology therefore eliminating image blur with fast moving objects as well as wide dynamic range to assist with backlight, shadow and glare problems. All models in our IP range of cameras support Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Best of all we offer 3 year replacement warranty.
- Power over Ethernet
- Wide Dynamic Range function to assist with backlight, shadow and glare problems
- True Day Night function employing mechanical filter
- Sense Up 60x in night mode to assist in low light environments
- Patented Move & Leave focus adjustment for great fine focusing. Patent # 10-1056075
- Sensor input and alarm output
- 2048 x 1536p Full HD resolution
- Employs the H.264 algorithm best known as one of the codec standards for Blu-ray discs
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction to assist with elimination of visual noise in low light environments
- B/W Low Light Sensitivity 0.02 (1536p) Lux @ F1.2 50IRE Sens Up 60x
- 3 Year Warranty
|Sensor:||1/3" Sony 1/3" HD Image Sensor|
|Resolution:||2048x1536p, 1920x1080p, 1280x1024p, 1280x720p|
|Illumination Colour||0.5 Lux F1.2 50IRE, 0.01 Lux Sens Up 60x|
|Illumination B/W||0.02 Lux F1.2 50IRE B/W, 0.0004 Lux Sens Up 60x|
|Lens:||3.0~12.0mm Auto Iris|
|Electronic Shutter:||1/30~10,000 Auto/ Manual|
|Auto Slow Shutter:||1~6|
|Ext Video:||1Vp-p/ 75Ω Composite|
|Noise Ratio:||50dB Approx|
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T RJ-45
- IPv4 Support
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, NTP, HTTP, DHCP, FTP, SMTP, DNS & DDNS
- H.264, Mpeg4 & Mjpeg
- 2048 x 1536, 1920 x 1080, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1280x720, 640x480 & 320x240
- Multi-Streaming x10 Profiles
- No Documents Currently Available